Re: debian for s/390

On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 09:02:55AM -0600, Noll, Ralph wrote:
> before i order the cd's
> does the dbeian for s/390 (ibm mainframe)
> support db2 v8.1 or db2 v7.2
> and does it support hyper sockets..

With no offense meant to the subscribers of this list, most members of
this list tend to be "average" users (i386, etc.), possibly even
newbies.  I don't think there anre many S/390 folks here.

However!  Debian has a lists dedicated to S/390 issues; I recommend
you repost your question there.

  debian-s390@lists.debian.org

Regards,

  You see, the best way to solve a problem is to rigorously define
  it in terms of other people's problems and then run away quickly.
          -- Roland McGrath