Re: PCI graphics cards recommendations

On Sun, Feb 16, 2003 at 08:01:40PM +1300, Haralambos Geortgilakis wrote:

> Hi All & Norman,

My name is Nathan.  I don't mess with your name, please return the
favour.  Also, please learn to quote.  I've fixed your quoting below.

> whom typed....
  ^^^^

"who" typed ... sheesh.

> <snip>
>
>> Michael Moore, right?  He doesn't have an axe to grind ...
>
> <snip>
>
> Prey tell, do you have a point of view, axe to grind or did God/Alah
  ^^^^                                                            ^^^^
"pray", "allah".  Spelling does denote some form of intelligence.

> tell you to type your stuff? Is your line of reasoning beyond critique?

This is basically where I decided to plonk you, since I don't recall
injecting religion of any sort in to the debate.  However ...

[ snip ]

>> Please direct further replies _off list_.
>
> No thanx, I would rather not carry on this discussion with you on or off
> list.

Then what the hell was this post all about?  *plonk*

Good day, sir.  Apologies to the denizens of debian-user.

  Q:      What's tiny and yellow and very, very, dangerous?
  A:      A canary with the super-user password.