Re: DSL connecting using a USB modem

On Sat, Feb 08, 2003 at 08:11:51AM +1100, Sam Varghese wrote:
| i've been trying to find some app which would let me connect to the net
| with an usb dsl modem and have drawn a blank.
|
| would anyone on the list know of any app that can be used?

You don't need an "app", you need a device driver.  That's the beauty
of layers.  If the USB modem is a linksys usb<->ethernet adapter try
the "pegasus" kernel module.  Otherwise investigate the hardware and
determine which driver is applicable to it.

-D

--
In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have
told you.  I am going there to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/