Re: openoffice

Calber Chainy wrote:
And in Woody???

Thanks.

Chainy

El vie, 07-02-2003 a las 21:32, florin gheorghiu escribió:

Hi,
How can I make the truetypes fonts avaible in openoffice 1.0.2 in my box sid ?
Thanks !

The "key" for me was to use the OpenOffice.org "Printer Administration" tool and select the "Fonts" button at the bottom. This will bring up a screen where you can add system fonts.

If you already have TrueType fonts running & working on your system for other apps, just point to the directory that has the fonts. This directory is different depending upon the use of Defoma (SID & Testing do, Woody doesn't, IIRC). A hint here is to use the same directory for TrueType that you placed in the FontPath section of your /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file.

Setting up TrueType on a Debian system is another story. There are numerous threads in the archives on this that do a much better job of describing the process than I can...

Cheers,
-Don Spoon-