KDE 3.1 Upgrade

Hello all,

I want to install KDE 3.1 from ftp with apt, but I tried it before with
KDE3.0 and that failed, so I simulated it first and they keep back 80
packages.

My source is deb ftp://ftp.oregonstate.edu/pub/kde/stable/3.1/Debian stable
main

Here's the output:

Hessel:~# apt-get upgrade -s
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following packages have been kept back
  amor ark artsbuilder eyesapplet fifteenapplet karm kasteroids kate katomic
kbackgammon kbattleship kblackbox kcalc kcharselect kcoloredit
  kcron kdebase kdepasswd kdepim-libs kdf kdict kdm kedit kfind kfloppy
kghostview khexedit kiconedit kit kjots kjumpingcube klaptopdaemon
  klines kmahjongg kmail kmines kmoon knewsticker knode knotes kodo konqueror
konquest konsole korganizer korn kpackage kpaint kpat kpoker
  kppp kreversi kruler ksame kshisen ksirc ksirtet ksmiletris ksnake
ksnapshot ksokoban kspaceduel ksysv ktalkd kteatime ktimer ktouch ktron
  ktuberling ktux kuser kview kweather kwin4 kworldclock lskat mpeglib noatun
quanta secpolicy
5 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 80  not upgraded.
Inst imlib-base (1.9.14-10woody11 Official build of KDE for Debian
stable:stable)
Inst kde-i18n-de (4:3.1.0-0woody2 Official build of KDE for Debian
stable:stable)
Inst kde-i18n-nl (4:3.1.0-0woody2 Official build of KDE for Debian
stable:stable)
Inst kdecarddecks (4:3.1.0-0woody2 Official build of KDE for Debian
stable:stable)
Inst libmimelib1 (4:3.1.0-0woody2 Official build of KDE for Debian
stable:stable)
Conf imlib-base (1.9.14-10woody11 Official build of KDE for Debian
stable:stable)
Conf kde-i18n-de (4:3.1.0-0woody2 Official build of KDE for Debian
stable:stable)
Conf kde-i18n-nl (4:3.1.0-0woody2 Official build of KDE for Debian
stable:stable)
Conf kdecarddecks (4:3.1.0-0woody2 Official build of KDE for Debian
stable:stable)
Conf libmimelib1 (4:3.1.0-0woody2 Official build of KDE for Debian
stable:stable)

Is there a way to upgrade to 3.1 at once?

Regards,

Willem-Jan Meijer