Re: I do not have Super Cow Powers

On Sat, Jan 11, 2003 at 04:45:45AM +0800, Dan Jacobson wrote:
> So what does Super Cow Powers mean? I see it with 'aptitude --help'.

At the risk of spoiling it, it's a long-standing joke. The developer of
apt was known at one point for saying "moo" a lot, and is still
occasionally referred to as the cowman; related jokes propagated.

> Dan Jacobson <jidanni@dman.ddts.net> was heard to say:
> > $ aptitude --help
> > This aptitude does not have Super Cow Powers.
> >
> > sorry fellas, this has to go.  Only hip club members know what
> > you're talking about, the rest of us feel left out.
>
>   *shrug*  Then ignore it.
>
>   Daniel

Amen! Attempts to eradicate humour from our distribution should be
ignored with extreme prejudice.

Cheers,