Re: Mutt and mailboxes

Andy Saxena wrote:
On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 10:03:05AM -0500, Keith G. Murphy wrote:

Andy Saxena wrote:

I am a happy squirrelmail user, but I think the above solution is an
elegant solution for a large user base. It's low-maintenance and
hassle-free.

Apparently, there's a squirrelmail plugin that does fetchmail. Seems to me that *might* fill in the missing piece that mail2web is doing for you: letting the users maintain the retrieval process.

I don't think Squirrelmail allows access to POP mailboxes.

Check out squirrelmail's web page.  Look at the plugins.