I cannot post with my regular address

[I apoligise for any formatting problems this message
may have in advance.]

For the past month I have been unable to post to the
list from my regular email address. I sent a message
to the listmaster address a couple weeks ago, but have
received no reply. Does anyone know why I cannot post
messages and if possible, how to correct the
situation? (and yes, my account is working normally
for everything else that I do)

--
Seneca
seneca-cunningham@rogers.com