Re: Why do I need to be a %^#$# programmer to use Linux?

David Pastern <david@scsenterprises.com.au> writes:

> mmm i'm not sure on how the ibm bioses look.  On toshiba laptops it was like
> "auto, cardbus 32bit" options.  I have a mate working at IBM, the next time
> i catch up with him i'll ask.

It isn't on the BIOSes anymore.  (The T20 is the same vintage as my
A20p, only a couple years old or so.)  The 16/32 BIOS switches were
big mid to late 90s, when the OSes had problems with cardbus.

"Will these windows change my original document?"