Re: 700Mb CD's with debian woody

On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 01:19:55PM +0200, Ionel Mugurel Ciobica wrote:
> A silly question, how to get or make 700Mb CD's with Debian Woody?
>
> make-pseudo-image says:
>
> The pseudo-image that will be generated is about 650 Mb in size.
>
> I tried jigdo, but I can only download images of ~600Mb or less.
>
> There is nobody making 700Mb images? If not, I am willing to do it so.
> Can somebody help me with the first steps, please. Where to start?

If you make a local mirror and check debian-cd out of CVS, you can make
700Mb CDs quite easily by simply specifying "SIZELIMIT=`expr 700 * 1048576`"
during the ISO-building process...

Whereas jigdo and make-psuedo-image are just for transferring ISOs someone
else has built, and hence fixed the size of.

SRH
--
Steve Haslam      http://www.arise.demon.co.uk/         araqnid@innocent.com
Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer                               araqnid@debian.org