Re: Possible anti-spam reject host

On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 09:36:30PM -0700, Alvin Oga wrote:

> - am not as worried about "fat pipe" .. as opposed to
>   accidental deletes...

Rare.  0% in the last two days (though the AT&T and Charter ones might
be legit, but doubtful, they're fairly regular spam sources when I
decide to comment out the RBLs for a day, and I haven't gotten any
complaints in my postmaster box, so...).

> - reporting the spam is where it gets expensive real fast...
> 	-- few apps out there that takes your spam and
> 	reports it ...
>
> 	http://www.Linux-Sec.net/Mail/filters.gwif.html
> 	( dozen or so spam reporting apps  )

None of them looked any more interesting than what Debian already has.

--
Baloo