RE: W32/Myparty

I used to use Eudora as my main MUA, but I find that Outlook
meets my needs better.  Outlook isn't *just* an MUA, it also
has a calendar, a task scheduler, a journal, etc. (all of which
I use, actually).  Since I'm going to use Outlook for these functions
anyways, I figure I might as well use it for e-mail.

Viruses aren't a problem as I like to think I have a bit more
common sense than the average Outlook user.  You might notice the
"X-Scanner:" header in my e-mail messages.  All incoming and outgoing
mails are scanned for virii on the mail server and I also run a virus
scanner on my desktop (McAfee/NAI on the server, Trend Micro on my
desktops).

BTW, each message I send out is copied to a folder on my IMAP store,
so resending a message is not a problem for me (if I need to do so,
which isn't often).

Anyways, I think we can call an end to this MUA war (which seems to
start back up every couple of weeks or so).  You use what you like,
I'll do the same, and we'll be happy campers.

j.

--
Jeremy L. Gaddis     <jeremy@gaddis.org>