RE: List help --

Nope, haven't tred that -- but you copied him on that last one, thanks!

Really? I didn't read that -- and slackware is still maintaining their
current tree, put some new packages in it not too long ago... Slak's got a
large base of users tho who won't let it die... if Volkerding 'retires'
i'm sure someone out there will pick it up.

-tim