Excluding internal ipaddresses periodically from internet.

Hi all,

I am using iptables (2.4. kernel) and ppp dialup to connect through my cablemodem (to be online only when I need it). I have a smal network (7 PC's), some win98 some Debian-Linux, working together and all able to connect to the internet.
So far, so good.

My question is that I want to exclude some of the ip addresses (PC's) to connet to the internet after, let say 21:00hrs each day. And when they are connectet at that time, to cut them off. The other addresses my still connect.

Is there a way to tell iptables (for example) to exclude some addresses for a period of time or do I have to let cron bring down the firewall, rewrite the config-file of iptables en restart the firewall again or do I have more simple and more efficient methods to accomplish this.

Thanx for all your help in advance.

Frank.