Installation failure, module error

I´m trying to install Debian over the internet, using floppydisks. I encounter an error when I shall "Configure device driver modules". When I choose to do so, the installer says:

"No modules were found in /target/lib/modules/2.2.19 that could be configured. Please install the kernel modules first, by running the "Configure device driver modules" step.

Well, thats just what I´m doing. Anyone got any solution for this problem, or at all any idea what´s causing it? I must go through this step to configure my NIC for the installation itself. Is there any image.bin somewhere that I can download and use for my network card (an old 3Com Etherlink III)?.

Thanks!

--
Attila