Re: multi-TB diskarrays ???

Hi!
I think I didn't find some very important aspect.
1. Is the data Read only or not. ( Once you stored tha image, do you have to edit/modify/delete it?)
2. What time is acceptable to decide that a specific image is present in the system and
what time is acceptable to load the image/images/full directories from the library.
3. How mutch data is collected daily, weekly, monthly.
4. Is the data collected centrally or not.

I'm relatively new in linux, but I have more than 10 years experience in large storage systems.

Best Regards

Akos Bagi