Re: argh! aptitude/dselect/apt-get dieing????

Colin Watson wrote:

> This may sound callous, but those "some people" - or at least those
> people who *can* fix it, perhaps not trivially easily - are the only
> people who should be using unstable.

... and there are some people who run unstable because certain packages
and/or versions of packages they need are only in unstable.

The alternative would be to run a different distribution or compile from
source, and we wouldn't want that, would we?  :)

Mark