Re: Partition Scheme

dunno about the rest of it but i would leave at least 10 Gigs (GIGS!)
for /usr ...  if that is how you are going to do it.  You might even
want to make a separate /usr/local and just give /usr 5 Gigs and
/usr/local 10 Gigs... you also might want to give a lot of size to /var
as all of your apt-get stuff is stored there.  I am sure you will get
great suggestions and I just got an 80 Gigger too.

Best wishes
Shawn

=====
Shawn Lamson
Debian/GNU Linux Woody
Kernel 2.2.19pre17
XFree86 Version 4.1.0.1 / X Window System
Jesus Loves You!