Re: Alt Tab no longer cycles windows

On Sun, 2002-09-08 at 16:43, Hanasaki JiJi wrote:
> Alt Tab is no longer cycling through the windows in Gnome on Woody Gome
> with Sawmill.  I have checked the configuration and it looks OK.  Alt
> <other keys> continue to work.
>
> Any ideas?  thank you.

On my system (Libranet 2.0), in the Sawfish Configurator Bindings
tab, "Cycle windows" has been set to W-TAB, where W is the *left*
"flying windows" key (between the Ctrl & Alt keys on US PC104 key-
boards).

Maybe yours has the same configuration...

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net             |
| Jefferson, LA  USA                                              |
| "I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian  |
|  because I hate vegetables!"                                    |
|    unknown                                                      |