Re: unix2dos equivalent?

hi,

D.U. wrote on Fri, Sep 06, 2002 at 06:52:52AM -0400:
du>
du> What is the debian eqivalent of dos2unix and unix2dos?
du>
du> I've apt-cache searched but came up empty.

# apt-cache search dos| grep -i file
flip - convert text file line endings between Unix and DOS formats

# apt-get install flip

:)

  -Suraj
--
| A sneeze prods my nose, but does not beget; perhaps                  |