uname -a

I have searched the groups to find out why the uname -p or uname -a prints ' unknown unknown ' as processor type. I think it's a bug or something (the program is not able to read the correct entries or something). On every un*x other then linux the uname command lets you find out which procesor is in your computer box (brand name, revision). Apparently Linux doesn't carre at all on what it's running or so. It's might be also a kind of security messure (lol!).

Greetings
   KNIGHT