Re: ASAP

UnReAL5478@aol.com wrote:
hello i would like to know how to fix an invalid boot disk because i cant boot my computer so if you have any directions or information please email me back UnReAL5478@aol.com thank you so much have a nice day

Assuming this isn't a spam-bot or something similar (a good subject line and better info would help confirm that assumption), you have one of the following problems:

* A non-bootable floppy in the floppy drive.

* A non-bootable CD in the CD drive.

* Faulty hard drive hardware (the drive itself, the controller, cabling, etc).

* A corrupt boot sector/OS on your hard drive.

Since you're posting to a Debian GNU/Linux list, and the message is typical of an MS-DOS/Windows message, my suspicion is one of the first two options above.

Kent