Re: *** I DO NOT WISH THIS PROBLEM !!!!!!!!!*** (unsubscribe)

Hi,

* Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org> [020802 18:21]:

> On Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 08:55:29PM -0300, Aydos Jo?o wrote:
> > I have tried everything:
> >
> > unsubscribe in the Subject leaving the body empty.
> > unsubscribe in the body leaving the Subject empty.
> > unsubscribe in both.
>
> 1) Find a real subject line, people will be more likely to assist you
>    if you don't sound irrationally angry right off the bat.

I think he already tried being polite. ...but I guess is too frustrated now.

> 2) Please post the headers as repeatedly previously requested so we
>    can take a look already.

Perhaps he doesn't know how to extract the headers.

Aydos: If this is the case; What mail reader are you using? eg. pine, mutt,
emacs, evolution, kmail, outlook, mozilla-mail etc.

If you tell us, we can let you know how to get the header information.

Nick.

--
Debian testing/unstable
Linux onefish 2.4.18-lavienx #1 Tue Jun 25 19:07:48 EST 2002