Re: VIM Auto Indent

Matthew Daubenspeck wrote on Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 09:58:48AM -0400:
md>
md> This is helpful at times, but when I try inserting large sections of
md> code, it really botches the hell out of it. Is there anyway to disable
md> this?

if the problem is with copy/paste, you can type:

<esc>:set paste

and all that you paste should work like a charm... :-)

  -Suraj
--
| Love, modesty, benignness, fostership and truth                      |