Re: Full-screen editor in /bin

On 30/07/02 Patrick Wiseman did speaketh:

> > i wish that i could make myself think better of it, particularly given
> > that it's rms's pet project, but i have to concede that i can't.
>
> Yep - I try it every now and then and give up fairly fast.

    That would be the problem. Both Emacs and Vi take an investment on your
part to become proficient with. Once you are you'll wonder how you lived
without them. I personally use both, just to piss off both camps.

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>, GnuPG pub key: 5BC8BE08
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to Unix