Re: the older debian user; Debian Senior

Dan Jacobson <jidanni@dman.ddts.net> writes:

> Getting older, the main things I notice are:
> Fear of learning new things.
> Fear of complexity.
> Are they serious about that <small> font on their webpage.
> Get bored with the computer after 10 hours instead of 20.  Turn it off
> until tomorrow.
>
> If somebody was to make a Debian Senior package, well, I don't know
> what it might contain... that's for you young whippersnappers to
> figure out.
>
> And I'm only 41, but pops got Alzheimer's at 55...

Reporting in for the over 55 under 60 group:

  You can look forward to being befuddled by less and less complex
  things.  Eventually you won't have to do any work at all to find
  something that thoroughly confuses you.

But Dan, judging from the cleverly worded and unusual subject lines
of many of your posts all over usenet, I really doubt your facing a
creativity crises just yet.... he he.