Re: (SOLVED, BUT...) My custom kernel doesnt boot

<quote who="Dr. Sachin Kale">
> Hello Good Samaritans,

> =>(--) SVGA: error doing ioctl(GARTIOCINFO): Invalid argument

in my experience that is the result of an incompadible agpgart
module.

what kernel version and where did you get the agpgart from
and what version of X and what version of debian ?

been a couple years since i messed with i810(actually i bought
one of the old machines i used to use for $90, but i put
a PCI video card in which overrides the onboard i810 video so
i don't have to screw with it) but i may be able to help
depending on what your runnin.

nate