Palm conectivity

Hi,

I would like to be pointed to information about getting my Palm M505 connected to my PC. I have gone through the list of packages and the only ones I can find in Woody require a serial port connection and my
Palm has a USB cradle.

I would like to stay within Woody if possible (novice comfort zone). I have managed to do away with the Palm applications that require a Windows component, but the one I would like to replicate on Linux is the Avant-Go web service. Has this been done?

Thanks very much.

Keith