Re: dpkg-reconfigure won't ask me about XXX?

%% Rob Weir <rweir@softhome.net> writes:

  >> How can I change the settings for this configuration value, and why
  >> doesn't dpkg-reconfigure ask me about it?

  rw> Have you tried 'dpkg-reconfigure -plow ssh'?  The -plow tells
  rw> deboconf to ask questions with priority 'low' or greater.

Certainly.  Makes no difference.  As Joey H. pointed out, the
configuration is specifically set up to not ask about this except in
specific situations.