Multi-Gnome-Terminal Copy/Paste

Hi,
I'm using Woody/Gnome/Sawfish/kernel2.2.20 on my desktop and on my notebook,
and use Multi-Gnome-Terminal very often but I can only copy/paste from a Gnome App
to Multi Gnome Terminal and not from Multi Gnome Terminal to a Gnome App like
Gvim or AbiWord. Inside Multi Gnome Terminal I can copy/paste to any
application.
Is it a bug or is there any configuration I'm missing?

Thanks

Carlos
Salvador/Ba/Brazil
--