Re: Web-sites for X-configuration for Debian?

Hate to follow-up on my own post.
Josef Oswald <oswald@chello.at> writes:

> Hi :-)

> Just recently I installed worker a nifty file manager, it's is a very
> help-ful tool, there is one  small problem: the fonts in lynx and
> Xterm are very small, they are not controlled by any setting in
> .Xresourses.

Sorry this is wrong: They _are_ controlled in .Xresources, found out
after I started another xtem in one. got an error about no usable
fonts,  looked in .Xresources found a typo :-(

> More importantly if there exist any Web-sites for Debian user
> customation please pass them on .-)

If some-one know some I really would like to know.