Mouse Button (re) mappings

I have a Logitech Mouseman, and I would like to change the button setup from what I currently am using.

It's currently set up with the 'standard' left, mid, right, buttons, and scroll up/down.

However, what I would like to do is to configure the thumb button to be the 'middle' mouse button, rather than having the scroll wheel/middle button combo.

Specifically what I would like:

Left/Right mouse buttons:  no change.
Scroll up/Scroll Down:  no change.
Thumb button:  'middle' mouse button.
Scroll Wheel (Press down):  Double click.

I'm really not holding out for the double-click when I click on the button, though...