success story

i am a windows network administrator & about a month
ago on one of my network i placed a debian linux
server + apache webserver on the other hand i had a
windows 2000 server running Ms ISA server
the place on which these servers are running have some
power outage problems that are beyond my control . the
windows 2000 was a AMD athalon 750 mhz + 256 MB ram
Debian Linux 2.2 was cyrix 300 mhz + 128 mb of ram
now since the day of installation i had to reinstall
windows 2000 3 times & that debain 2.2 is running as
smoth as the day i installed it .... amazing very
reliable this is my first linux experience & i must
say i am very impressed .. debian totally RULES !!! :D
& the best of all its freeeeeeee not like that M$ OS
i think that day isnt far away that ill become a LINUX
administrator
had this experience so thaught should share it with
you guys

take care
Faisal