Re: How much Linux on 1 GB hard drive?

On Fri, Mar 29, 2002 at 09:47:37PM -0800, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:
> you can fit most everything you want in that.  It will make data storage a
> little cramped though (he won't be storing mp3's in his /home directory).

Not necessarily true.  He could always mount a windows partition to
something like ~/music.  Then music can be stored on the larger
partition and be used in windows and linux.  He might want to split the
larger one into two partitions and use one only for music though.

--
Jason Stechschulte
jpstech@unoh.edu