printing stopped working after package upgrade

Hi!

Printing with apsfilter does not work for me any longer after
doing my regular package upgrade in woody. I have noticed that
lpr, libcups2 and some other printing related packages have changed.

The printer does receive data, but is not able to handle it.
It seems like that the data that is sent to the printer is corrupted on
its way...

I do not know exactly which package is responsible for the problem.

It seems not to be hardware specific as I have experienced the same
problem on two machines.

Any hints?

By, Steffen