Re: SID Images

On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 09:25:30PM -0500, Matthew Daubenspeck wrote:
> Is there a SID netinst cd image?

Not that I'm aware of ... there is a woody netinst iso image which is
probably good enough for what you want to do.

I beleive I found it at planetmirror.com ... it's not an "official" debian image, but then
again there aren't any official debian woody CDs, but there are plenty of unofficial ones.

Filename: woody_netinst-20020215-i386.iso
Filesize: 30441472

If you can't find the image let me know; I have a copy here.

--
Nathan Norman - Micromuse Ltd.  mailto:nnorman@micromuse.com
Gil-galad was an Elven-king.            |  The Fellowship