Printing from Opera

I can print from mozilla, but not from Opera. A look on the Opera website
finds the following:

--x--
Printing in Opera for Linux
Supported Features and Specs
Linux
Article: 605, Date: 2001-09-04
print, printing
Opera for Linux uses Qt to handle the printing. Qt looks in /etc/printcap for
available printers, so make sure your printers are listed there. PostScript
is also required for printing.
--x--

I'm using CUPS for printing, and my printer is 'lp1'. It has no entry in
/etc/printcap, but is defined in /etc/cups/printers.conf. Do I need to create
an entry in /etc/printcap for it, and if so, what should I put in there?

Thanks,

Dougie