Netzero, Linux and NAT

First, shorten your subject line.  I've done this for you.  You're more
likely to get a response with a concise subject header.

On Sat, 23 Mar 2002, tony brito wrote:

> I use netzero as my ISP and pay 9.95 per month!
> netzero is installed on my win98 box.
> I use a modem for dial-up service to netzero.

Does NetZero require a special client, or is it just standard PPP?

> I also have both my linux box and win98 connected with
>  an Ethernet card.

Do you have Ethernet set up already?

> Is there a way I can dial up to netzero using my win98
> box, Then go to my linux box create an internet
> connection succesffully. (e.g. open netscape and go to
> www.debian.org from my linux box)

Wait...you want to use the Win98 box to dail in NetZero and share it's
connection? *boggle*

--
Baloo