Re: UNSUBSCRIBE

On Sat, Mar 23, 2002 at 10:34:58PM +0000, Siward de Groot wrote:

Thanks Siward, for this most polite and correct reply.
That's the way to keep this list a friendly place!

I agree with you that most likely this user in mere dispair resorted
to the spamming action, at least I interpreted his writing to say so.

To some others I would like to say: please understand that people get
frustrated working with computers and in their frustration are likely
to overlook even the simplest details and revert to doing things they
better not do. Let us as more experienced linux users try to remain
calm and show them the way out in a friendly and considerate fashion.

Remember that block Putman? Came in here steaming and screaming, but
thanks to some helpfull posts of a few friendly list members he was
easily put back on the right track (i.e. he is still using Debian:)
and hasn't given us any problems since, now has he? And it even looks
like he is going to lent a valuable hand to the project too.

===
Now that I sounded just like my old dad, let me ask again, does anyone
know why my keymap isn't working? didn't get any reaction yet:(
===

--
groetjes, carel