X-problems, please read

Hello i have a computer with a Gforce2gts 32 ddram, 1.3mhz athlon-tbird
computer , 256 mb of memory.

I have Debian woody installed using xf4 and Sometimes X crashes dont know
why?. And i have checked /var/log/X* and .xsession-errors. The /var/....
file when i do tail the only error i see is: "mouse protocol could not be
determined" and in the .xsession errors i dont see anything like that.

Please if u have any ideas of how i can find what is causing X to crash
please let me know, or if u know what maybe causing X to crash please let me
know.

Thanks to all in advance