Re: attachment problem with mutt

On Fri, Mar 22, 2002 at 06:09:21PM -0300, Marcelo Chiapparini wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am running woody and mutt. I have a problem with the attached files in mutt:
> mutt insists in put the attached file in the body of the message, either in
> the messages I send as well as the messages I receive with attached files.
> Does exist an option for fix this problem?

Open the mail and then hit, v

You will then see that you can save the attachment by pressing, s

If you are attaching plain text files you will see it in the body of
the message but if you follow the steps above you will see the file is
attached.
hth,
kent

--
To know the truth is to distort the Universe.
                      Alfred N. Whitehead (adaptation)