Almost there!

Hi,

I have received help getting this far, but now am stuck.

On my Mac IIfx, I can get to the configuration screen. I tell the
installer which keyboard I have. The next thing the installer wants to
do is partition the Hard drive. I select that option. When the screen
changes, I lose approximately 4 characters on the left side of my
screen.

The entire screen is visible up to that point. With those characters
missing, I cannot choose the commands necessary to partition the drive.

I believe I am using "woody". One of the initial screens says: Debian
GNU Linux 3.0

Can anyone get me past here?

Thanks,

John Bruner