Re: docs material

On Tue, Mar 19, 2002 at 08:52:53PM +0100, Mirek Dobsicek wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  I'm looking for some readable documentation about
> ethernet frame. I've looked at google, but there
> is too much of links, and as I'm beginner ... cant choose

Must be something wrong with your googling technique..

google for "ethernet frame specification" look at the 2nd link
probably the others a good too, thats the one that caught my eye.

Then of course you need to understand tcp packets. You can find that
yourself, I shouldnt be doing your homework for you should I ?

> I have to choose some protocol (http, ftp, pop ..... please
> let me know what is the easiest and still useful, please include

Telnet. You can watch the traffic a keypress at a time to help you
understand it.