Re: Unidentified subject! (rant)

On Wednesday 13 March 2002 20:01, osenhor@uol.com.br wrote:
> hi,
>   i had installed a potato in my machine working fine...
>   i upgrade to unstable, because my configurations file of enlightenment,
> dont work in enlightenment version that came with potato. I had already did
> that, and did work... but this time, my screen give me strange
> effects...when i move some window... or when i change workplace... i did
> put the options no_bitblt, no_swcursor, no_accel... but i guess that is not
> that... help!
>

> ---
> Debian
>    ---

<rant>
Can you please specify a subject for your messages ? I'm reading several
mailing lists a day and it is very annoying.
</rant>

As for your question, I can't help you (not using enlightenment - sorry).
Maybe Enlightenment is using effects for the operations, try to turn them off.
--
Meir Kriheli