Re: inappropriate racist and other offensive material

> install bitchx without getting these messages. Contrast with fortunes,
> where a seperate "offensive" fortunes package has to be installed if you
> want it.

Do you really believe this? The following citation is from 'science'
fortune file, which is NOT in fortune-offensive:

Thus mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know
what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true.
                -- Bertrand Russell

My speciality is mathematics and I find this citation extremely
offensive.

One more example ("definitions" file now):

Basic Definitions of Science:
	If it's green or wiggles, it's biology.
	If it stinks, it's chemistry.
	If it doesn't work, it's physics.

Very offensive, isn't it?

[Do not take it too serious]

--
Alexey

"Python is executable pseudocode, Perl is executable line-noise."