From: Egbert Eich <eich@XFree86.Org>
To: xpert@xfree86.org
Subject: [Xpert]Trident 9397 Color Distortion Problem
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 20:02:04 +0100 (MET)

A while ago several people have posted reports about
color distortion with the Trident 9397.
Alan and I followed up on these reports and we had it
debugged half ways when the person who helped us debugging
suddenly disappeared.

Neither Alan nor I have access to a 9397 therefore we have
to rely on somebody else to help us.
Also we don't think that if we spare our time to follow
up on people's reports we ask to much if we request to
do some simple tests for us.

Therefore anyone seeing this problem is
invited to help us tracking it down.

Egbert.