Spamassassin: how to "whitelist" a subject?

I get replies from a form on my website; they arrive with a subject
line: WWW Submission.

These get detected as spam by Spamassassin. Is there any way to tell it
that they are not?  Whitelist just seems to filter addresses, not
subjects, and the address at the head of these forms is variable.

AC

--
Anthony Campbell - running Linux GNU/Debian (Windows-free zone)
For electronic books on the Assassins and on homeopathy, skeptical

Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our
obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come
from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. [Carl Sagan]