Re: CVS and SSH

On Mon, Mar 11, 2002 at 09:02:15PM +0100, Sven Gaerner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've got a (hopefully) little proble.m. I want to grant some people
> CVS access to my machine. They should connect by using SSH but I don't
> want to give them a shell. They should be able to use CVS with SSH but
> without logging in to my machine.
>
> Does anyone have an idea how to get this working?
>
> Please CC any answers to me because I'm not subscribed.

You'll have to setup an account for them. However, there is a way to
keep them from logging in (sourceforge does the same thing). Maybe
someone willbe kind enough to share that tidbit (which I'm sure either
has to do with setting a special shell for them, or setting up their
.ssh/authorized_keys, or maybe both).

Ben

/       Ben Collins    --    Debian GNU/Linux    --    WatchGuard.com      \
`          bcollins@debian.org   --   Ben.Collins@watchguard.com           '