Still looking to replace Eudora

I just didn't realize how set in my ways I am.

I've tried for X: Kmail, Evolution, Sylpheed, and Mahogany.  Something else I
can't remember.  They all seem fine.

Maybe it's a config setting I've missed, but what I miss is having the
messages open in their own windows (yet still inside the main Eudora window).
The reason is I like to work with my mail as a single unit (single window),
but I like to keep a bunch of messages open at the same time that I'm working
on.

Do any mail clients work that way?

I do realize that I can open a new mail client with Kmail.

I'm sure I can learn new ways, but that's been what I've missed the most in
my change to linux on the desktop.  I suppose I could dedicate a separate
desktop to mail.

Evolution keeps crashing on Sid, for me.

Thanks,

--
Bill Moseley