Re: Terminfo and emacs

> Emacs is not finding certain include files for X11 and won't compile
> with X11 support.

Like redhat's -devel programs, most of the include files in Debian are
in lib*-dev packages.  For the X libraries, I currently have installed

xaw3dg-dev
xlib6g-dev
xlibmesa-dev
xlibs-dev

although there are other libs required for Emacs image support.  In
general, the easiest way is to see what configure barfs on, and do an
apt-cache search.  For example, if it's complaining about not finding
the jpeg library,

apt-cache search libjpeg

"I am Elmyra of Borg. We will hug you and squeeze you and love you..."